Rustic Dart Nook

Rustic Dart Nook:

We highly recommend and sell the Bandit brush dartboard by DMI.  This is one of the best boards made and has slatted separators instead of diamond wire.  The board is tightly packed and has a white spray-coated number ring that can be easily rotated to save wear and tear on your board.  They retail for $89.

A good set of steel-tip, tungsten darts will run anywhere from $50-$150; but that is a whole other blog.  You can expect to pay $12. to $30 for a good home set of darts.  These are some of my favorites under $25.  The Sure Grips shown here are soft-tip, but they are available in steel-tip:



Usually I start with pool tables, but since I have a customer request, I'll start with a steel tip Dartboard Cabinet today!

Drawknife has typically manufactured the highest quality log furnishings that I've had the pleasure of selling, but there are several other choices that provide good value in this specialty furnishings market which I will add to the list.  I will have to locate the correct price, but the Drawknife Wilderness (which is an embellished finish) is anywhere from $950-$1,250, but I'll nail down that price here in a bit.

RUSTIC DARTBOARD CABINETS



Drawknife Billiards Wilderness Dartboard Cabinet

The following cabinet is a specialty cabinet made from a whiskey barrel.  These cabinets run from $550-$650; again, waiting on prices here, but it's an excellent option that brings novelty to your room.


I also have a local source for a hand-crafted dart cabinets and the price would run anywhere from $295 for
a basic 18" x 18" with doors to $500 and up for a larger cabinet like an 18" x 30" with storage below.  An example of my local craftmen's work is found here.  He's done some custom furnishings before, but never a dartboard cabinet, so we don't have a picture.  You can be assured that it will be a one-of-a-kind!